WHAT ARE INVISIBLE BRACES?
Invisible braces are the latest method of treating and aligning teeth using invisible aligners to move teeth into the desired position.
WHO CAN USE INVISIBLE BRACES?
Invisible braces can be used by both children and adults. The dentist will request some dental x-rays to make sure the bone support to teeth are good and recommend accordingly.
ADVANTAGES OF INVISIBLE BRACES
- As the name suggests, the invisible braces are invisible, which is the biggest advantage. This is especially useful for office goers, people working in front of cameras, people who are not able to visit the dentist every month etc.
- Invisible braces work faster than conventional braces.
- One of the biggest advantages of invisible braces worth mentioning is, the dentist would be able to show you the pre-treatment and post-treatment positions of your teeth digitally even before the treatment is commenced. You will be able to see the results beforehand and can decide if you would like to proceed with the treatment or not.
- As no wires and pins are involved in the treatment process, pain due to ulcers in the lips, cheeks and gums that occurs with conventional braces is a non-entity.
- Above all the invisible braces are removable
- The entire set of invisible braces are given to you at the beginning itself. Repeated visits to the dentist are not needed if you have a busy schedule or travelling or living in a different city or country.
HOW DO INVISIBLE BRACES WORK?
- Firstly, the dentist would do a 3D scanning of your jaws and teeth
- He or she would then do analysis and digital planning on these digital models. The dentist would be able to show you the position of your teeth before treatment and after treatment
- The next stage is printing out 3D models and fabricating aligners.
- The 3D models and aligners are handed over to the patients with full instruction on how to use them on a day-to-day basis.
HOW LONG DO INVISIBLE BRACES NEED TO BE WORN?
The invisible braces need to be worn throughout the day except when eating and brushing teeth.
ARE INVISIBLE BRACES PAINFUL?
Invisible braces are less painful when compared to conventional braces.
ARE INVISIBLE BRACES EXPENSIVE?
Not really. There are a number of types, variants and makes of invisible braces available now. The cost factor has come down considerably in recent times and it is more or less comparable to the cost of conventional braces.
- BRACES FOR CROOKED TEETH
- COSMETIC DENTISTRY
- DENTAL BRIDGE
- DENTAL CROWNS
- DENTAL IMPLANTS
- IMMEDIATE DENTURES
- INVISIBLE BRACES
- LASER DENTISTRY
- MOUTH ULCERS AND TREATMENT
- REMOVAL OF WISDOM TEETH
- REPLACEMENT OF MISSING TEETH
- ROOT CANAL TREATMENT
- SEDATION DENTISTRY
- SPECIALIST CARE FOR CHILDREN
- TREATMENT FOR GUM DISEASES